Thursday, January 3, 2013

CR7: I'm very sad if I have to score goals against Manchester United

Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo admitted that he would be sad if you have to find the net with his former club, Manchester United met in the Champions League later.

Cristiano Ronaldo is an idol of the fans before Manchester United, and has become a golden boy at Old Trafford. All the glory that he owns today stems from Sir Alex Ferguson. Therefore, CR7 feel very indebted to Fergie.

And now the two teams before the game between his favorite, Ronaldo seemed to be thinking of the dilemma. On the one hand he had his team won, but on the other hand he was reluctant to make his former team was eliminated.

"United fans know me well and I also have a lot of friends there, which is close to my heart," said Ronaldo.

"But now I am defending the colors of Real Madrid. I think there is a little sadness, but I want to score for us to win the game. Seems that it would make everything feel better."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...