Friday, January 4, 2013

Fernandinho: I'm not interested to Manchester

Fernandinho
Fernandinho finally reveal if he will stay at Shakhtar Donetsk. This means that all the news about his move to Manchester Duo incorrect.

Fernandinho honor his contract at the Donbass Arena which lasted until 2016, Shakhtar is a club that opened the way for him to Europe.

Brazilian midfielder claims still do not think to leave, at least in the near future.

"The journalists were announcing it (rumors to the Premier League). I'm not saying anything. From the way the news was revealed, certainly no player will say like that. I remained calm. Many who ask me about it, but that's just speculation, "he said.

"I can not say I'll never go out of Shakhtar. If good offer came to me and the club, I'll sit down and talk with directors and try to reach an agreement. Way I can expand my career in Europe," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...